Phinney Primary Care and Wellness
MEGAN MELO, MD
Family and Obesity Medicine
Accepting New Patients
Primary Care Reimagined
At Phinney Primary Care & Wellness our goal is to partner with you to provide personalized, high-quality medical care. We value our relationship with each of you and strive to provide easy access to your provider with low wait times and same-day appointments when requested. We employ a holistic treatment approach and take time to listen and respond to your concerns.
We are independently owned. Our patients may go to any specialist, imaging center or hospital.
Your office visits are 30 or 60 minutes via telemedicine or at our clinic. You spend ALL of that time with your Provider.
We take our own call after hours. When you call at night you talk to us, not a nursing service.
Access to our secure messaging system. You have direct access to your medical chart; lab results and you may communicate with us electronically.
Our doctors have been practicing in the area for over 15 years. We are well rooted and dedicated to serving this community!
We are on Instagram!
follow us on @Phinneypcw
Wellness and prevention are at the core of primary care medicine. As primary care providers we believe self-care and wellness are the best ways to prevent illness.
- Annual wellness visits allow screening for illnesses and disease before they develop.
- We follow evidence-based recommendations for cancer screening, chronic disease management, and vaccinations.
- Our holistic practice style considers the relationship between mental and physical health.
- We take the time to listen to each patient to create an individualized health plan that caters to each patient’s genetic and environmental risk factors
- Full spectrum of women’s health, excluding OB care
- Gynecologic, menstrual and urinary concerns
- Contraception and family planning
- Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (bHRT)
- Elizabeth Goldberg ARNP PhD offers bHRT counseling
- Well Child Visits
- Sports Physicals
- Peter Grote has a special interest in Pediatrics
- Travel medicine counseling
- Travel vaccines: Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Yellow Fever, Oral Typhoid
- All recommended pediatric and adult vaccines
- Diabetes, Hypertension, Hyperthyroidism, Asthma, Eczema, Hyperlipidemia and Arthritis management
- When indicated, we will refer to the best specialists in the Puget Sound area
- Elizabeth Goldberg, PhD. ARNP has a special interest in dietary management approaches for many chronic diseases including Type 2 Diabetes
- Anxiety, depression, panic disorders, bipolar, PTSD and ADHD
- Risa Cole, DNP ARNP NP-C PMHNP-BC is a nurse practitioner with dual board-certifications in Family and Psychiatric Mental Health. She specializes in treating Depression, Mood disorders, Anxiety disorders, and ADHD. Risa has always taken an integrative approach to health care and is passionate about nutrition. She has completed a Certificate of Training in Integrative Functional Nutrition from the Institute of Functional Nutrition Academy and Dr. Drew Ramsey’s Nutrition for Healthcare Providers.
Welcome Dr. Megan Melo MD
Dr. Megan Melo joins Phinney Primary Care and Wellness with 15 years of experience as family practice physician. Her special interests in medicine are women’s health, obesity medicine and preventative…Read More
Welcome – Margaret Loewen ARNP
Phinney Primary Care and Wellness is proud to welcome nurse practitioner Margaret Loewen to our team in September 2022. Margaret has been practicing medicine as a nurse practitioner for 26…Read More
We will miss you! We wish Klaudia all the best with her move and future endeavors. We want to thank you for your hard work and dedication to Phinney Primary…Read More
Find Us At
6804 Greenwood Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98103