Phinney Primary Care and Wellness
KERRI ORF ARNP
PRIMARY CARE PROVIDER
NOW SCHEDULING MON-FRI
***ALSO AVAILABLE FOR APPOINTMENTS ON 1ST SATURDAY OF EACH MONTH***
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO FIND A TIME THAT WORKS FOR YOU
Primary Care Reimagined
At Phinney Primary Care & Wellness our goal is to partner with you to provide personalized, high-quality medical care. We value our relationship with each of you and strive to provide easy access to your provider with low wait times and same-day appointments when requested. We employ a holistic treatment approach and take time to listen and respond to your concerns.
- We are independently owned. Our patients may go to any specialist, imaging center or hospital.
- Your office visits are 30 or 60 minutes via telemedicine or at our clinic. You spend ALL of that time with your Provider.
- We take our own call after hours. When you call at night you talk to us, not a nursing service.
- Access to our secure messaging system. You have direct access to your medical chart; lab results and you may communicate with us electronically.
- Our doctors have been practicing in the area for over 15 years. We are well rooted and dedicated to serving this community!
We are NOW on Instagram
FOLLOW US @Phinneypcw
Wellness and prevention are at the core of primary care medicine. As primary care providers we believe self-care and wellness are the best ways to prevent illness.
- Annual wellness visits allow screening for illnesses and disease before they develop.
- We follow evidence-based recommendations for cancer screening, chronic disease management, and vaccinations.
- Our holistic practice style considers the relationship between mental and physical health.
- We take the time to listen to each patient to create an individualized health plan that caters to each patient’s genetic and environmental risk factors
- Full spectrum of women’s health, excluding OB care
- Gynecologic, menstrual and urinary concerns
- Contraception and family planning
- Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (bHRT)
- Elizabeth Goldberg ARNP PhD offers bHRT counseling
- Well Child Visits
- Sports Physicals
- Peter Grote has a special interest in Pediatrics
- Travel medicine counseling
- Travel vaccines: Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Yellow Fever, Oral Typhoid
- All recommended pediatric and adult vaccines
- Diabetes, Hypertension, Hyperthyroidism, Asthma, Eczema, Hyperlipidemia and Arthritis management
- When indicated, we will refer to the best specialists in the Puget Sound area
- Elizabeth Goldberg, PhD. ARNP has a special interest in dietary management approaches for many chronic diseases including Type 2 Diabetes
- Anxiety, depression, panic disorders, bipolar, PTSD and ADHD
- Risa Cole, ARNP has a special interest in mental health and has completed a child and adolescent mental health fellowship and is completing a doctorate program to become a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner
Find Us At
6804 Greenwood Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98103